- Name: Gina D. Scalise
- Course: LIS 698/Practicum and Seminar
- Instructor: Dean Tula Giannini
- Practicum Site Location: Oral History Research Office at Columbia University
- Site Supervisor’s Name and Title: Corie Trancho-Robie, Assistant Director
- Title of Position: Project intern
- Project: My internship focused on the creation of a finding aid and essentially working from the ground up within a collection. I chose the Student Movements of the 1960s project to focus on because I am genuinely interested in the content and was told it is one of the most used collections within Oral History Research Office.
- No categories